Monday 25 July 2016

personal goals for term 3

having a big term and a hard term is good because challenging things are worthwhile I have done hiking before but will hopefully, this time, it will be good. We have a run which is 2.6 km that we every morning I have got 14.30 mins on it,which is good but I want 13mins or lower in this term.

I want to better in writing and focusing on work I have been doing exactly that for the last two terms I also want to do good at maths and get my math folder full as a solid goal and want a good relationship with the teacher and have fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cameron my name is Estel your post is really positive and it's really great to know you want to learn more and you want to achieve and succeed in maths. My advice is for you to change your background and your front.You should think about other colours instead of black,red and white try something different.Don't forget to re-read your post and fix it. Also you can check my blog edhillestel-laitas.blogspot.co.nz/
    here is my blog and plz comment and give me some feedback. Thanks

    ReplyDelete