Tuesday 31 May 2016

should they have killed the gorilla?

my opinion I think that the gorilla if they did not kill it soon the child would do something and the gorilla would react and kill in front of 100s of kids they would be scared plus the zoo did not have better fencing or something else I reckon the parent is 50 50 blame because not watching her kids and the zoo fencing the kid could have run away from his mum as well keywords from ABC.news ' A child crawled through a barrier and fell into the gorilla enclosure where Harambe grabbed him Zoo says deadly force was used instead of tranquilizers because of the time to take effect Thousands sign a petition and comment on Facebook criticizing the parents, police,and the zoo' NONPARFRASED the gorilla was confused but does are life as more value from a range of 7 billion to 100,000 I think of the fact that we should have laid charges against the zoo or let the gorilla kill him we should not be valued more than a rare gorilla

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Cameron. I think you're right about the gorilla.
    One Question, what Is your favourite animal? My favourite is the tiger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tiger is my favorite and I will change your comments to whatever your comment recommended

      Delete
  3. Hi Cameron, I like how you started with in my opinion but next time maybe you could include what this statement is about.

    ReplyDelete