Friday 3 June 2016

W5T2 reflection

this week I think this writing called daily O is can be less than it is I know what to do when I walk in the class from the run I think that it is not a wasted time just some people wake on the right side of the bed and have the clear mind,but some do not have that day. I also had a new sport to play so I signed up only know how to take shots and dribble basketball its new to me but it's good to try new things. Had one of the most awesome debates I've ever had or the only one I've had the topic was good but we had to do a lot of research on it the topic was nz edu is broken the topic I like me the role I played was awesome but we won in the end but everyone enjoyed it I hope and also a lot of the same stuff happened and that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment